The Wedding Room
Quaint and Comfortable. A Perfect Place to Get Married.
Reserve Your Wedding Day!
$295 – HST INCLUDED
- Fee includes a short, sweet, meaningful & memorable “I do” ceremony and the completion of all legal documents.
- Fee if Officiant provides witnesses: $25.00 per witness which goes directly to witnesses.
- Professional ceremony conducted by Officiant Garry Francis – Your GTA Wedding Whisperer. Nominated as the best Officiant in the GTA!
- Wedding flowers available to compliment your photos.
- Wedding decor that includes a loveseat, a padded vintage bench, hanging celebration bubbles for your photos.
- A SCENT FREE environment located @ 10 Carmichael Drive, Whitby.
- Wedding Music
- The use of The Wedding Room venue for up to 60 minutes.
- Bonus offer…the bride receives a beauty product from the land of Israel (Dead Sea, etc)
- Included…the groom receives a vintage bottle of Red Wine\White\or Ice Wine. Additional bottles can be purchased.
Toasting – $50
Charcuterie Board – $85
Toasting + Charcuterie Board – $125
Serves 4-8 people
Don’t Forget the Photos!
We’ve partnered with Grethel Pavon, a professional wedding photographer in the GTA who is excited to capture your special moment.
You get 45 minutes of coverage and all the photos in a high-resolution gallery for $300 HST included!
Love From the Couples
Garry officiated our document signing this past weekend and it was an excellent experience! we were very impressed by Garry’s professionalism and accessibility – Garry always responded to our emails and requests promptly. We even left our ring boxes at Garry’s wedding room and within minutes he had them available for us to pick up. Great service!
Garry officiated our wedding on very little notice, and his Wedding Room was perfect for our short and simple ceremony. He is a hospitable and caring professional who is prepared, efficient and structured. We also appreciated Garry’s sense of humour and caring, kind and welcoming manner. His wife and son, who acted as our witnesses, were also very welcoming and caring. We highly recommend him as your Wedding Officiant.
More than pleased with Garry’s service. He was professional & warm hearted. I was shocked he was able to accommodate us on such short notice. The ceremony was private and held in a nicely set-up room in his home. It was everything I had wished for. Thanks again Garry, you were great 🥂